Aqueduct Irrigation opened its doors in 1988. Now years later, we are leading the industry by focusing on flawless workmanship, water-saving technologies and methods, high-quality products and great customer service.
Aqueduct Irrigation specializes in installation and design of all irrigation systems. Unlike other companies, they are able to provide maintenance and repair services on all brands. Aqueduct Irrigation also started a program that winterizes systems and performs spring start-ups. They make irrigation systems affordable for the customer by continually finding new methods and products that can save up to 40 percent on water bills!
Aqueduct Irrigation serves the following areas: Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville, Kingston Springs and Murfreesboro.
Why People Choose Aqueduct Irrigation…
- We have operated since 1988. We are also fully insured and licensed.
- We have a five-year parts warranty and a two-year labor on the high efficiency systems we install.
- Our irrigation systems are installed with a minimum of lawn damage. The trenches will be hand raked, seeded and returned to grade. We route our pipes to avoid cutting large tree roots.
- We are first in customer service. Our full-time office staff and trained service department, complete with 24-hour emergency service, are available to satisfy your irrigation needs. If you want to talk to a person, not an answering machine, call us. The Golden Rule is the way we do business.
- Our service trucks are GPS located, routed and radio dispatched, fully stocked with parts, wire trackers and the correct tools. We are prepared to service your system quickly and efficiently.
- Our employee turnover is very low. Our lighting manager John Skelley (SOUTHERN LIGHT) has been here 16 years. Other key people’s seniority is from six years to 16 years.
- We offer winterization services, backflow testing, pump service, system updates and yearly maintenance contracts.
- We are a Rainbird Select Contractor, a Hunter Preferred Contractor, factory trained on two wire systems and our parts and installation methods will withstand the test of time.
- We install systems that are designed for conserving water with rain sensors, smart controllers, drip irrigation and the of use pressure-regulating heads. Aqueduct systems cost less to own and operate.